HIRE A MINIBUS FROM SYDNEY TO THE SNOW
If you are thinking about going to the snow in a group, don’t take two or three cars, hire a minibus! We have special ski-season bus hire packages for the snow that include:
- A late model, automatic, air-conditioned vehicle. Hire from us and you will get a really great vehicle.
- Snow chains. Required above the snow line.
- Kilometres. Based on a return trip to the selected ski field.
- Discount Ski and Clothing Hire. Discounts available at www.snowymountainsports.com.au
- Full, comprehensive insurance (subject to reducible excess). Drive with peace of mind!
- Road tolls throughout Australia. Forget the nightmare of our toll road system. Your tolls are on us! (not applicable for wholesale, tour companies or long-term hire)
- NRMA Roadside Assistance. 24 Hour help if you need it.
- Credit Card Fees.
- A luggage trailer if required. This is ideal for groups with lots of luggage.
- GPS navigation device if required. Subject to availability. Let us know when you book.
- Child restraints and booster seats if required. Subject to availability. Let us know when you book.
- Any additional drivers. Register all drivers at point of hire with no fees to pay.
- Fine processing. If you get a traffic fine, you’ll be responsible but we won’t add to your problems by charging you fees too.
- Taxes. GST is included in our rates.
Our late model, air-conditioned minibuses will get you to the NSW or Victorian snowfields in comfort.
Call (02) 9524 7007 for a quote.
The official ski season begins on the Queens Birthday weekend in June, running until the first weekend in October. Which skifields are the best?
Well, in NSW we recommend:
Perisher Blue Ski Resort. The largest ski resort in the Southern Hemisphere. The most terrain, the most lifts and by far the most snow. Four interconnected resort areas, four terrain parks and Australia’s best Superpipe. An inviting collection of on-mountain cafes, bars, restaurants and exciting nightspots.
In Victoria we recommend:
Falls Creek. Falls Creek is Victoria’s largest alpine resort and a major tourist destination in North East Victoria. The alpine resort is one of the most popular winter playgrounds in the country and offers a superb range of activities, attractions and events in every season throughout the year.