Frequently Asked Questions
You can hire a minibus if you are between 21 and 80 years of age (inclusive).
You must hold a full licence, no L or red/green P plate drivers are permitted.
Comprehensive insurance is included in your hire rate subject to the conditions stated in the rental agreement. Your liability is subject to an excess.
Drivers 25+ years
8 seat vehicles: excess is $2,750 per incident. Option: reduce to $550 per incident for $16.50/day.
12 seat vehicles: excess is $2,750 per incident. Option: reduce to $550 per incident for $27.50/day.
21 seat vehicles: excess is $3,300 per incident. Option: reduce to $550 per incident for $33/day.
Drivers 21-24 years
All vehicles: an additional $44 per day applies to this age group which will, in turn, reduce the excess to $550.
Our bus hire rates include:
- Insurance (subject to excess)
- All taxes incl GST
- Road tolls (there a myriad of toll roads in Sydney and other major cities)
- Enclosed luggage trailers (if required)
- Child restraints and booster seats (if required)
- Additional drivers
For insurance purposes, it is important that you travel within the agreed Area of Use declared on your Rental Agreement. We reserve the right to reassess your daily rate if you travel beyond these areas.
‘No problem at all! At last count, there were 11 different motorways attracting varying toll charges in Sydney and all are cashless.
Our minibuses are all fitted with E-tags which are included in your rate and we don’t add any administrative charges or penalties.
You pay no extra and your trip will be trouble-free! (not applicable for wholesale, tour companies or long term hire)
Yes, we offer one-way hires to most places in Australia.
You can book a minibus by leaving your credit card details as security. If you cancel, the following cancellation fees apply.
SELF-DRIVE HIRES – cancellation fee applies per vehicle
- 1 day Hire: $55 cancellation fee if cancelled within 2 weeks of hire date
- 2+ days Hire: $110 cancellation fee ($220 during school holidays/long weekends) if cancelled within 2 weeks of hire date
- One-way Hires: $330 cancellation fee applies if cancelled at any time
- No Show: If you fail to pick up your vehicle and have not spoken to us or emailed us to advise of the cancellation, we will charge the full cost of your hire up to a maximum of $220.
CHARTER SERVICES – cancellation fee applies per vehicle, per booking date
- $110 if cancelled within 2 weeks of your first pick-up
- 50% of total booking cost if cancelled within 24 hours of your first pick-up
- Full payment/No refund if cancelled when driver is en-route to your first pick-up.
If you have lots of luggage, we can provide an enclosed luggage trailer with your bus hire free of charge! These are subject to availability so please let us know your requirements when making a booking.
Yes. If you are coming to Sydney from interstate or overseas, we can provide a pick-up and drop-off service at either the Domestic or International terminal at Sydney Airport (may not be available on some dates/hire periods).
Yes. All of our minibuses are clean, late model automatic vehicles, serviced regularly and in excellent condition.
No, our minibuses are clean, white vehicles with no logos, signage or company advertising.
Yes, if you have organised with us to drop-off your vehicle after-hours, then you may park the bus in our yard and leave the key in our drop-box.
To hire a minibus you need a valid credit or debit credit card. The cardholder will need to be present to sign or have completed a credit card authorisation form beforehand.
We will also accept direct deposit payments if the payment reaches our account prior to the hire date. Subject to credit approval, payment on invoice may be arranged.
- Your current driver licence
- Proof of address (if not on your licence)
- Full payment for the rental
- Your credit card or debit credit card
Yes. If you know you will need additional drivers, they can simply bring their driver licence when picking up the vehicle. If they cannot be present, a photocopy or scan is acceptable.
During your hire, for safety or other reasons, it may be necessary for someone else to drive the vehicle. That is quite okay but please remember that it is your responsibility to ensure that anyone who drives the vehicle is appropriately licensed and compliant with the conditions of the Rental Agreement.
We do need you to be present for a quick introduction to the vehicle and to sign the Rental Agreement.
Although nothing can be done ahead of time, we understand you need to be somewhere, so we will have you on your way in no time at all.